Sunday, December 1, 2013

~TIME-TO-WATCH-THE-TELLY FLASHBACK! (#2 OF 2 POSTS)


...Bewitched continued!


• ~ • ~ •





• ~ • ~ •


• ~ • ~ •


• ~ • ~ • 


• ~ • ~ • 



• ~ • ~ •


• ~ • ~ •

“I remember them sitting down & explaining it to me. I just remember him being sick, I mean being in pain, and having to sit down, and like leaning against things. When he left, I did miss him, a lot, but knew that he was sick & just couldn’t be there anymore. In later years, I had spoken to him a number of times. We had wonderful hour-long conversations. I’m so glad I got a chance to talk to him before he passed away. He was such an amazing person, he could talk about anything. He was so sick, having Emphysema and on oxygen, basically he was restricted to his bed, but he was still making phone calls, trying to get sleeping bags for the homeless, & mattresses donated to homeless shelters. He always told me that I should never give money to a homeless person, that when I am making my lunch I should make 2 sandwiches and give someone that instead. So, ever since then, each time I get a doggy bag in a restaurant in an area where there are homeless people, I always give them my doggy bag, and they are SO appreciative. If he hadn’t told me that, I would have thought it would have been insulting to someone to offer them food, but they are so grateful & thankful, and I learned that from him.” -Erin Murphy (who played Tabitha from 1966 to 1972) on Dick York (Bewitchednet) 


• ~ • ~ • 






• ~ • ~ • 


• ~ • ~ •


• ~ • ~ • 







• ~ • ~ • 


• ~ • ~ •


• ~ • ~ •



• ~ • ~ • 


• ~ • ~ •

Season 6 • Samantha and the Beanstalk

• ~ • ~ • 


• ~ • ~ • 


• ~ • ~ •




• ~ • ~ • 



• ~ • ~ •


• ~ • ~ • 


• ~ • ~ •



• ~ • ~ • 


• ~ • ~ •





• ~ • ~ • 

 That awkward moment when your couch starts levitating with you on it


• ~ • ~ •


Samantha Stephens

• ~ • ~ • 


• ~ • ~ •


• ~ • ~ • 

"We are quicksilver, a fleeting shadow, a distant sound… our home has no boundaries beyond which we cannot pass. We live in music, in a flash of color… we live on the wind and in the sparkle of a star!"



• ~ • ~ • 





• ~ • ~ •


• ~ • ~ •






• ~ • ~ •



• ~ • ~ •


• ~ • ~ •

Samantha putting a love spell on her neighbor Abner...


• ~ • ~ • 


• ~ • ~ •






• ~ • ~ • 


• ~ • ~ •

Super car indeed…

• ~ • ~ •


• ~ • ~ •


• ~ • ~ •



• ~ • ~ • 


• ~ • ~ •


• ~ • ~ • 


• ~ • ~ • 


• ~ • ~ •

Bewitched • Season 3 • Elizabeth Montgomery

• ~ • ~ • 


• ~ • ~ •


• ~ • ~ •


• ~ • ~ • 


• ~ • ~ • 


• ~ • ~ •



• ~ • ~ • 

personallyv:

One Endora Gif per Episode - Season 1 Episode 1 - I, Darrin, Take This Witch, Samantha"Well, you naughty, naughty little witch!"The Endora Style File Post that goes with it [X]
 

• ~ • ~ • 


• ~ • ~ •


• ~ • ~ • 




 • ~ • ~ • 


• ~ • ~ •



• ~ • ~ • 


 • ~ • ~ • 







• ~ • ~ • 

Larry: Oh I almost forgot! You know if we land that renewal, there’s a big bonus in it for you!

• ~ • ~ • 


• ~ • ~ •


• ~ • ~ • 



• ~ • ~ •


• ~ • ~ •




• ~ • ~ •


• ~ • ~ •


• ~ • ~ •



• ~ • ~ • 


• ~ • ~ • 



 • ~ • ~ • 


• ~ • ~ •
 




• ~ • ~ • 


• ~ • ~ • 


• ~ • ~ • 


• ~ • ~ • 

I haven't seen the 2005 film which is based on this T.V. series and stars Nicole Kidman and Will Ferrill; I'll put it on my must-see list!



• ~ • ~ •   

And, last but not least, it would appear Elizabeth Montgomery was a fan of roses, based on these candid shots of her I came across ☺...




*All photos and photions were found on tumblr.com

• ~ • ~ •

No comments:

Post a Comment