Friday, February 12, 2016

~THESE VALENTINES ARE JUST 'WRITE' ❤





I happened to espy some cute Valentines on Pinterest which incorporated pencils and a play on the word "write."  

Since I had recently bought some oh-so-adorbs Valentine pencils, I decided to whip up a few of them, Rose & Robin-style.

I came up with phrases to put on them and tried to make them into something that even adults would like and that friends could exchange.

They could also be made with pens, from the drugstore ilk on up to more expensive kinds.  Colored pencils would look bright and cute, and for the young (and the young at heart), crayons would be fun.

*See the end of the post for links to the Valentines I saw on pinterest.












I actually meant to put "You're right up my alley," though both versions are in use...


































• ~ • ~ •

Links to pinterest Valentines...


• ~ • ~ •

No comments:

Post a Comment