Friday, December 25, 2015

~TASTE TEST: HOLIDAY SNACK EDITION





I decided to try Boom Chicka Pop's Dark Chocolatier Sea Salt Kettle Corn after espying it at the grocery store.  It's part of the company's Holidrizzle line, which also includes Frosted Sugar Cookie Flavored Kettle Corn and White Chocolate & Peppermint Flavored Kettle Corn.  

I'm a big fan of their Sweet & Salty Kettle Corn, as it has nice balance of the two seasonings, so I was looking forward to trying this yummy-sounding snack.

Unfortunately, though this popcorn is tasty, I think the amount of salt needs to be bumped up quite a bit.  

That being said, I love the overall concept, and the pearlescent white and shimmery hot-pink bag is festive and cheery.  


*Source: Boom Chicka Pop's website










*On a completely unrelated note, I need a ginormous bag of popcorn like this one ☺.

• ~ • ~ •

No comments:

Post a Comment