Wednesday, June 3, 2015

~TASTE-TEST WEDNESDAY: CHEW ON THIS!





It's my birthday month, so what better time to review Birthday Cake Gourmet Gum by Project 7?!

I espied this chewy tweat--um, treat--by the registers at Target, and it's the only flavor they sell.  It's cutely packaged and cleverly marketed, and it benefits worthy causes, *but* how does it taste?

I found that the flavor is a lot like your regular, everyday bubblegum except for a tinge of creaminess which is reminiscent of buttercream frosting.  One sampler (whom I came across on instagram) noted that she thought it tasted like coconut, and after chewing it for a minute or two, I too detected that flavor, though very subtly.

Though this is a fun and yummy gum, I'd love to try some of the other flavors, especially the Tres Leches Cake and the Front Porch Lemonade.

Happy{almost}Birthday to Me!☺ 





• ~ • ~ •

No comments:

Post a Comment