Sunday, August 26, 2012

~HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME




 • ~ • ~ •

This year for my birthday, I treated myself to...


Some hattage (so to speak).  Caps are swell when you're having a bad hair day or you just don't care to style your hair or you just feel like having something spiffy atop your noggin'! ☺



I'm also thrilled with my new Bible.  How did the publishers know to design such a nifty volume that would compliment Rose & Robin's aesthetic so well? 





This tinted lip balm by Treat Beauty smells scrumptious, but the best part of all is that it's all-natural.  And who can resist that nostalgic jumbo-sized tube? ☺



And last but most definitely not least, I crafted myself a couple of deliciously vintage-chic rings.  I adorned spunky-sized vintage mother-of-pearl buttons with vintage cabochons from Japan, along with Swarovski rhinestones which have an aurora borealis effect.  They're making me smile as I speak.  And type.  Whilst wearing one on each hand.
*You can find a couple of similar rings on my website.





All in all, I'm very pleased with my birthday treats.  As one of my cousins likes to say, we all have little things that make us happy.  Very happy ☺.







 • ~ • ~ • 

Hmmm...it looks like it's that time again--
"Word-of-the-Day"-time, that is...

Aurora Borealis, or "AB" is a type of glass coating that gives the surface a rainbow appearance.  It takes its name from this natural phenomenon.

• ~ • ~ •

No comments:

Post a Comment