Friday, March 12, 2010

~ROSES & ROBINS FOR REAL

 
 
 
 


On the Web Site Links page on my web site, I have a link to a very special blog, and I want to do a post about it here on my blog because it's so precious.

In the spring of 2005, a lady named Julie Corsi discovered that a robin had built her nest under Julie's bedroom window on top of a rose trellis!  She took photographs of the nest for nearly a month, chronicling the laying of the eggs through the departure of the babies from the nest.

It's really a pleasure to read the blog, and the photos are beautiful.  Julie also has the photos posted on flickr.  You'll find the links below:

I've just now discovered another photo stream of a robin's egg-laying on flickr:
Enjoy these photos as well!

• ~ • ~ •

No comments:

Post a Comment