Tuesday, December 20, 2016

~BEAUTY PRODUCT TUESDAY: PUT THE KETTLE ON




Lip Smacker's Kettle Corn balm smells soooo good and the scent is spot-on!  I've enjoyed wearing mine during the holiday season and think it would also make a fun Valentine treat .




Snack-time tip...

The best kettle corn I've ever eaten is by Angie's BOOMCHICKAPOP.  There's a perfect blend of the two seasonings (sweet + salty), and to make matters even better, it's all-natural.  I've only ever seen this flavor of Angie's popcorn at Target, btw.

Caution:

If you decide to use this snack for a Christmas garland, more will probably end up in your tummy than on your tree ☺.


*Original images are in the public domain and were altered and added upon by me.  Rose graphics are property of me and lip balm pics are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment