Friday, December 25, 2015

~GAME TIME!




For what is going to be a very small family Christmas gathering this year, my mom wanted to play a game or two and have a couple of gifties on hand for the winners.

Since I'm a Scattergories fan, I decided to try and come up with a simple game that's in the same vein and make up a printable to play it on.

I found a cute and festive border graphic through Microsoft Word's online image search and added each letter of the alphabet, with room left for writing.

My rules are going to be as follows:

~ Think of something Christmas-related that begins with each letter
~ If no one else has the same answer as you, you get a point (this rewards originality)
~ If you can't think of an answer, you lose a point

*An added rule could be that answers must be one word only

Best wishes for the holidays, and here's to having fun and brain-stretching get-togethers .

• ~ • ~ •

No comments:

Post a Comment