Wednesday, December 5, 2012

~THAT'S TOO PUNNY ☺




Someecards is a line of humorous (and very snarky) ecards.  Some of them are not very nice--tsk, tsk--but they sure got me here!  I am certainly guilty of ending up with a Lucky Charms box that contains plenty of cereal but no marshmallows.  I think General Mills should sell the "marbits" by themselves, even if they're placed on the snack or candy aisle.  They're very tasty, and the texture is great--it's similar to freeze-dried ice cream or what I imagine condensed, dried cotton candy would be like.  According to the wikipedia article I've linked to above, "the charms of Lucky Charms were born" when an advertising company "suggested revolving the marketing of the new cereal around the idea of charm bracelets."  These marbit-charms make up around 25% of the cereal's volume.

• ~ • ~ •  

No comments:

Post a Comment