Tuesday, November 6, 2012

~I VOTED!....ah-ah-ah-CHOO!




Well, ya' gotta' put that eponymous sticker somewhere, and since my oh-so-cute box of tissues was sitting on the passenger seat of my car, there it went!  Yep, I have stocked up on the cheeerily-patterned boxes, as I had the flu a week or so ago, and I still have residual congestion as a result.  Oh, nose, when are you going to stop running?  Fun tissue boxes do make it more manageable though.  I found this deliciously dotty design at Food Lion (the brand is "my essentials").

This is what my ballot looked like; I'm assuming such was the case for everyone....right?


My only beef is that Woodstock and Peppermint Patty were left off--oh well, there's always 2016 guys!

Blessedly, my polling place is right down the street from where I live, and there is never a line--it's right in, right out.  After I voted, I got a Little Cheeseburger (with mustard, ketchup, and grilled mushrooms and onions), french fries (with ketchup and malt vinegar), and peanuts in the shell from Five Guys.  I'm now happy to be back at home, out of the cold, and snug as a bug in a rug.  I'm contentedly watching the election coverage on television (with my dotted tissue box sitting close by, of course!).

hApPy eLeCtIoN dAy!!


• ~ • ~ •

No comments:

Post a Comment