Tuesday, October 23, 2012

~BEAUTY PRODUCT TUESDAY: REVLON, ROSES, & EMMA STONE





I really enjoyed the film The Help.  My favorite performance was by Octavia Spencer; she was amazing in the movie.

Following the release of the film, I caught Emma Stone taking a rose-y romp in a tv commercial for Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter.

I thought this lip product's formula sounded appealing, as it's a cross between a lipstick and a balm.  Oh, and the "butter" part?  I'm always into butter ☺.

I decided to check this item out at the store and was impressed by the color line-up.  I eyeballed a couple of shades that I thought would work for me and decided to buy the Sugar Plum.

I expected the formula to be a bit more sheer and balm-like, but it does go on smoothly.  I put lipbalm on before applying it, as I do with all of my lipsticks.  I like the color a lot, and overall, I'm pleased with it.  








• ~ • ~ •

No comments:

Post a Comment