Saturday, March 17, 2012

~I PECKED--I MEAN PICKED--THIS ONE JUST FOR YOU





I came across this whimsical photograph whilst tumblr-ing tonight (you may click on it to enlarge it).  At first it looked like the colorful items in the box were little packets of sugar or something, and the little bird was pecking at one of them.  And then I looked closer and realized they looked like slips of folded paper.  So I thought, hmmm, perhaps the bird is pecking, I mean picking, out a fortune for someone.  I googled, "birds that pick fortunes," and this youtube video came up. 
¡Qué interesante!





Here is a blog post wherein the author recounts her Mexican bird-fortune-telling experience ☺

Here is a precious bird-fortune-telling photo on a royalty-free photo site (superstock.com) ☺

*Image reblogged

• ~ • ~ •

No comments:

Post a Comment